So get your tastebuds ready, friends. These are quite the warm weather treat. Creamy, sweet, and tangy, and made with ingredients you can feel good about :).
What you’ll need:
• 1 can of coconut milk
• 2 cups of pineapple chunks
• 1 cup of yogurt – If you’re eating dairy-free, use coconut milk based yogurt, if not I prefer Greek yogurt.
• 2 teaspoons (or more, to your taste) of stevia blend/your preferred sweetener
• 1/4 cup of pineapple juice, no sugar added
• 2 tablespoons of lime juice (optional)
• Popsicle molds
To start, combine all ingredients in your blender, except for 1 cup of the pineapple chunks, and blend until smooth.
Good luck not dipping a finger in ;).
Now stir in a half cup of the chunks, to remain whole in the pops.
Pour into your molds, leaving a little room at the top for a few more pieces of pineapple. These last few pieces are a sort of consolation prize for when the pop is almost gone :).
Enjoy, enjoy! I sure have.